- Turn you swimming pool into a pool of blood with blood-red LED lights in the swimming pool and spa. Or you can dye the water red to give the swimming pool a truly spooky look!
- You can turn beach balls into almost anything on a dark Halloween night! Turn white beach balls into floating ghost heads, orange ones into buoyant jack-o-lanterns, or make your guests swim with some poisoned apples out of red beach balls.
- If you think your house can't be a part of your backyard Halloween party this year, you're wrong! With window decorations from window webs to spooky silhouettes, you can turn on your house lights to give your outdoor living space some Halloween-themed ambiance.
- Try using glow-in the-dark bracelets for some glow-in-the-dark ring toss!
- Did you know that pumpkins actually float? It's true! If you think there won't be much swimming at your party, throw a few uncut pumpkins into the swimming pool or spa at your party!
- Fog is a great way to give any outdoor space a creepy touch. You can either use a fog machine for the whole area. Or you can try dry ice on the swimming pool / spa! But be careful: using dry ice on the surface of the water should only be done when no one is swimming.
- Finally, try out some spooky treats to cook, arrange, and eat outdoors to finish off a terrifically spooky evening!
For more great swimming pool ideas, browse our website. You can reach us at (800) 282-7665 if you have questions, or contact us anytime online to schedule a free in-home consultation with a California Pools representative nearest you! Happy Halloween!