Here are the top 7 reasons you should hose your graduation party poolside this month:
- Mmmm...barbecue. So, why not kick off your graduate's summer break with a fun barbecue for family and friends poolside?!
- Invite friends! Help your graduate celebrate with the family you invite and the friends they invite.
- Inexpensive entertainment. There's no need to get any fancy decorations or entertainment for a pool party - the entertainment's built right into your outdoor living area!
- Flexible Space. You can entertain your guests at nearly any time of day and no matter the weather. You can simply heat the swimming pool and/or spa accordingly!
- Fun for all ages. There's something in your backyard living space for each and every guest, whether it's relaxing in the hot tub, hosting a Dolphin Race in the swimming pool, sun bathing poolside, or munching at the fire pit.
- Make it a potluck! Sure, you've got the barbecue covered. But since you're celebrating multiple graduates, ask other parents to bring chips, sodas, desserts, or even games!
- Hostess with the mostest. Inside, you might feel obligated to wait on your guests and make sure everyone enjoys themselves. But when you're poolside, the swimming pool does the hosting work for you! The fun can flow naturally outside, so you can take time to relax and celebrate yourself. What better party can there be?
All in all, if you're looking for a fun, inexpensive, hands-off way to celebrate a graduation this June, take a load off and host it poolside! If you haven't had a swimming pool or spa built in your backyard yet, then contact us today to schedule a free in-home consultation with your local California Pools manager!